Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Podcast Format Side Bar

Happy 2010!  I know it's been a while since we posted a podcast.  I have been trying to improve the format.  I also want to make them available on a regular schedule. Plus, I want share the cool stuff I hear about in between episodes.  So, what I was able to come up with is this:

The podcast will be posted  on the 3rd Friday of the month.  In between episodes I will post "A Side Bar" which will include projects, photos and things I find that I think you may be interested in knowing.  You can also subscribe on iTunes.  Since they changed their format we a little difficult to find.  You have to do a search for VonStrohm and then you'll find us. 

I look forward to sharing a fiber filled 2010 with all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment